Saturday, December 7, 2013

His Unfailing Love

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Psalm 143:8

Every morning before my feet touch the ground I recite this verse.  We are living day by day hour by hour. Living like this allows us to see the blessings in each moment! We don't take anything for granted and are so thankful for the small things.  I feel like now we have a much more eternal perspective.  Through our sweet Lucy we have seen our faith strengthened, our marriage grow in countless ways, and deep friendships formed.  We will continue to see blessings flow from our loss.

Is it hard? Words can't describe! The pain is excruciating at times. When I am in the depths of the despair I fall to my knees. I cry out, and he hears me.  He wraps his loving arms around me and I am covered in peace.  Losing Lucy has placed me at my Father's feet almost hourly, and that is exactly where I need to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment