Thursday, December 12, 2013

My husband...My rock

"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."  Ephesians 5:31

I am more in love with Hunter now than I was when we got married. He has been my rock! He has held me so many times while I wept uncontrollably, and he will continue to. This was one of the first blessings that came from our losing Lucy. A c-section is extremely painful. I needed help sitting down and standing up. I couldn't get in and out of the car by myself. Anything that required my sitting or rising he had to help me. I would wrap my arms around his neck with our cheeks pressed against each other's. He would gently lay me down. It was in those moments I saw this man I married in a whole new way! He loves me unconditionally! 

Lord, thank you for this man I married! Thank you for the love he shows me everyday. I pray that we continue to walk in your ways in all we do. Wrap your loving arms around us as we still grieve for our Lucy.  Continue to heal our broken hearts. We love you Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment