Sunday, February 23, 2014

Trust



Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct[a] your paths.
Psalm 3:5-6

I will be honest I have really been struggling with trust lately. What is trust exactly? One way of defining it is  " a person on which one relies...God is my trust." When I truly sit here and think about my trusting him...do I? Yes, I trust him. I know he knows the future and therefore, he knew what was best for our family...and Lucy. I can fully rely and depend on him. He will not lead me astray. This work that The Lord is doing in us is for our good. He is refining us and transforming us. He is doing a serious work on my heart! It is trials and difficulties that bring us to our knees and make us fully rely and TRUST in Him. 

I love the song Oceans.  This is one of the last verses and it really spoke to me this morning at church!!

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior

Lord, continue to lead us where our TRUST has absolutely no borders!!!

Enjoy the youtube video of Oceans by Hillsong
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dy9nwe9_xzw

No comments:

Post a Comment