Wednesday, February 5, 2014

More thoughts on His Goodness!

Oh, how abundant is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you and worked for those who take refuge in you, in the sight of the children of mankind! Psalm 31:19

I was walking with a friend today and started verbalizing all the ways the Lord has shown his goodness to me. I decided it would be a good idea for me to write them down as a reminder, and I also wanted to share them!

I have seen his goodness in
-dear friends that are walking this road with me
-our church body surrounding us in countless ways
-pure joy i find in being in the presence of my children
-the fact that i am not walking around bitter and miserable
-the peace he washes over me daily
-providing me with a weekly prayer group that is amazing!
-my strong husband

I know I will think of many, many more.  I will add to them as he brings them to mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment