Tuesday, February 4, 2014

God's Goodness

The last couple of weeks my emotions have been all over the place...shocker!! I know!! I went through several days of just being angry! I tried to sit down and read a book about the goodness of a God! Well, I slammed it shut. I wanted to scream at him... "Your not good! You took my little girl!" Once again, I sobbed...really, really hard! I begged and pleaded for him to wrap his arms around me. Again, he picked me up off the floor and washed a peace over me. And there were moments that followed where he reminded me that he is Good!

Well, several days later we were in church. Sundays tend to be hard days and this particular Sunday was very hard. Don't know why but it was. It was nearing the end of the service and we were singing. Hunter put his arm around me and I broke down. I buried my head in his chest and wept. But as I stood there sobbing I could physically feel the Holy Spirit hovering over me. The music got extra loud and it was as if I was the only person in the room. The floor was shaking from how loud our worship music was! It was absolutely one of the most amazing moments! It was like he was simply telling me, "I love you my precious child!" It was such a wonderful moment where I was reminded that he is GOOD!

And The Lord said, " I will cause my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, The Lord, in your presence." Exodus 33:19


No comments:

Post a Comment