Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fundraising Update and Thank You

We have been so humbled by all the generous gifts of friends and family! Through our blog and other generous gifts we have raised $5,558.25.  Dealing with the overwhelming amount of bills after losing Lucy has been very painful. Her name is printed all over them along with "baby girl" Simpson.  It is such a constant, visual reminder of what we lost.   Wow, it hurts like crazy but I told a good friend today that I am so glad that God chose me to be her mommy! She changed her Daddy and me so much in the three days we had her. She filled our hearts with a love for our Heavenly Father that is indescribable! I look at my children, our circumstances, friendships,etc...with a new pair of eyes! All of this happened because of our Lucy! He wants us to love harder...live bigger...and do it all for HIM! That's what we intend to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment