Sunday, July 17, 2011

Roan Mountain


What I saw out my window the entire drive!

Playing at the Roan Mountain playground


Just another mountain! ha!
The "Babbling Brook" that Tyner spotted first. He said "look Mama it's a babbling brook!"
PIE...that's for you!!!!!

Roan Mountain is just another one of the wonderful mountains to hike, picnic, camp, play...I decided last minute that we were going to visit it. It is about a 45 minute drive from our house, but the drive is gorgeous! I kept saying to the kids, "y'all look at these beautiful mountains! We live here!" I think after the 15th time saying it they were like...yes, mom we know! ha! We got there right at lunch time. We had a picnic and the kids played on the playground. They have a wonderful pool with a fun slide. We enjoyed that too! I can't wait to go back with Hunter and hike it!

No comments:

Post a Comment