Sunday, July 17, 2011

It all makes beautiful sense!


Oh Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the Earth!!
(This is what we got to look at all weekend while we were on two beautiful lakes)
"Someday, when we see the face of Jesus, we'll finally understand why things happened the way they did. And even more amazing, we'll agree that we would have done it the exact same way, so that He could bring us to the place we were supposed to be. Someday it will all make beautiful sense."
This is a quote that I saw on the facebook page of a friend of mine from Nashville. Our preacher at our old church in Nashville said this. When I read it I thought...wow! Our family has certainly been put to the test over the last several years. Our faith has been tested in many, many ways. But honestly...I would do it all over again! He put us through all that to bring us to the point where we are now! I am so content and so very, very thankful! Blessed! That is what I feel...very, very blessed! I feel like a lot of it makes beautiful sense! All the tears, heartache, pain...they were all worth it!

And I don't think I will EVER get tired of looking at these mountains. They are such a perfect reminder of how great our God is!

No comments:

Post a Comment