Monday, July 18, 2011

Sweet memories to cherish and save!

This brings tears to my eyes. I have been working my tail off in my sewing/computer room the last few days trying to get all my pictures uploaded and my website off and running. Still have more work to do on the website(actually Hunter does:-)..) but I published my facebook page. Yeah!!

Anywhooo, the kids have been doing an incredible job of "using their imagination"-a phrase i use quite frequently around here- and entertaining each other. It is really weird getting to this stage with the kids where they can play by themselves, and I don't have to sit in the room with them. and as for Hunt...the older two watch after him! N-I-C-E!!

Well, the point of all my rambling...Tyner made this note for Hunter(with no prompts from me at all!) and taped it to his office door. He couldn't wait for his Daddy to get home to see it. It was so fun when Hunter walked in the door. He actually worked really late that night and I let the kids stay up and wait on him. Daddy walked in the door at 9:30. The minute he walked in they took him around the house and showed him all the pictures they had made for him. Oh it was precious!! I cherish these moments with my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment