Saturday, May 19, 2012

Maggie's Dance Recital

 My little dancer!
 Can she pose or what?!!
 They danced to the song if all of the raindrops were lemondrops and gumdrops...If you can't tell she is catching the raindrops! hilarious!!
 She loves shaking her hips!


 They danced with a partner from an older class.  It was a precious dance!
 Yes, she is waving to us from the stage!!

Maggie loved dancing again this year.  We found a wonderful dance studio here.  Her teachers were wonderful.  She wasn't the least bit shy on that stage.  She couldn't wait to get dressed up, wear make up and have curls in her hair.  But what girl doesn't like all that?  Of course it thrilled my soul to have a little girl to do all this fun stuff with!  We have been joined at the hip this past school year.  I still don't know what I am going to do without her at home with me every day!  I can't think about it right now or i will start crying...again!!...for the 10th time!  Anyway, the recital was such a success.  She is already looking forward to starting back in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment