Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday Dear Daughter

Today is my little girls 2nd birthday! Wow! On one side I can't believe it's been two years and on the other side it feels like forever ago! My heart hurts today! I miss her always but today it is extra painful! And actually the last few weeks have been a little heavy!  But I've said it over and over that the Lord is in the good and he is in the painful! He hurts with us and is near to us. Scripture even confirms that..."the Lord is near to the broken-hearted!"

We have seen the Lord use Lucy's life to draw people to him! She certainly changed our lives and our family! A lot has happened in the 2 years since we met our 2nd daughter! We miss her like crazy but we can rejoice because she is alive with Christ! I am so very thankful I have the hope of heaven! And now, 2 years later, I can rejoice over her life...with tears in my eyes...but I can rejoice! I will spend today missing my daughter deeply...but thankful for her precious life!


No comments:

Post a Comment