Thursday, October 14, 2010

First Day of School -August 2010


Are we proud or what?!!
My Preschooler
It still makes me sad to look at these pictures! I can't believe how grown up they are. Seriously- Do I really only have 1 more child left at home? Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday we were waking up and playing in our play room together, painting pictures, going on daily adventures, etc...and my list could go on! Now our morning routine is brushing teeth(which we did when we were all home, too), getting dressed, eating breakfast, and heading out the door! Everyone has transitioned into school very well- including Mama. I have the joy of being with them at school 3 days a week. I get to peek in their rooms, steal a hug, and even check on them while they are napping. We all LOVE being Lee Colts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment